Pistol Australia Awards
today 6, January 2020
Pistol Australia is proud to announce the inaugural Annual Awards for Pistol Shooting in Australia. The awards are for the 2019 year and will be presented at the PA/ISSF Presentation dinner in Brisbane 12th April 2020 which will be live streamed in a special version of the Range Report.
Selection Criteria and Process
- Nominations will open on 1 January 2020 and close on 28 February 2020.
- Nominations can be made by any current financial members of Pistol Australia.
- A Panel comprising one Management Nominee and two Executive Nominees will comprise the selection panel that will evaluate all nominations and decide on the winner in each category.
- Nominations in writing must be sent to Noel Harrod at email@example.com marked PA Award Nomination before cob 28th February 2020. The nomination must include as a minimum the following information.
Full Name and contact address of Nominee
Full Name and contact address of Nominator
Category of Nomination
Summary of reasons for nomination – a maximum of 200 words please.
- Please note Nominations will be shared with the relevant State/Territory for their comments and endorsement.
Categories – note the awards are for the 2019 Calendar Year.
Athlete of the Year – Male
Athlete of the Year – Female
Athlete of the Year – Junior
Athlete of the Year – WSPS
Domestic Team of the Year
International Team of the Year
Coach of the Year
Official of the Year
Club of the Year
Volunteer of the Year
Social Media Contributor of the Year
For all enquires please contact Noel Harrod at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 6281 1303 during business hours.
Most recent news
PA have reviewed the distribution method for paper copy PA Bulletins: Each club will be sent a few copies to cater for members who wish to read a hard copy of the magazine. Each magazine is expected to be left at the club so that other members can peruse. Check the PA Website for Electronic Bulletins No Bulletins […]Read more…